TERMS AND CONDITIONS HOLIDAY VISITORS 2018: KENNALL VALE MILL COTTAGES
- Bookings must be accompanied by a payment of ￡150 deposit. Telephone and email bookings will be held for 5 days.
- The full payment is required one month before the start of the holiday. Cheques should be made payable to N. Arthur.
- Please notify us immediately if you have to cancel your holiday and we will endeavour to re-let. The full cost is still payable by you, however if we are able to re-let we will refund the money paid less the deposit. You may wish to take out holiday cancellation insurance.
- Bookings are from 3.30 pm on the day of arrival to 10.30 am on the day of departure.
- The total number of people staying at the cottages must not exceed the maximum stipulated in the description (except by prior arrangement).
- Electricity used will be charged at the price charged to us by our supplier. There will be no charge made for the first ￡50 of electricity consumed.
- Any breakages or damage must be reported and paid for before departure.
- Duvets, bed linen, hand and tea towels are provided, please bring bath/beach towels.
- No pets.
- No smoking inside the cottages.
- The owners reserve the right to cancel or alter arrangements made before or during the holiday visit in any circumstances which arise from events beyond the reasonable control of the owners or where in the reasonable opinion of the owners it is necessary to perform essential remedial or refurbishment work. In this event the owners will refund all money paid and their liability will be limited to this amount
- There is no intention to create the relationship of landlord and tenant between the owners and holiday visitors. The holiday visitors shall not be entitled to a tenancy, an assured shorthold tenancy, an assured tenancy, or any other statutory security of tenure.